Symantec™ is the leading provider of SSL and Extended Validation (EV) SSL protection worldwide, with nearly 70 percent of the Extended Validation SSL market.
Companies, governments and public institutions worldwide trust Symantec™ to secure their sites and protect their brands. Symantec™ SSL Certificates are the most highly respected SSL Certificates in the industry, securing more than 500,000 web servers worldwide including the world's 40 largest banks and 93% of Fortune 500 companies.
All Symantec™ SSL products come with the most widely recognized website security seal - The Norton™ Secured Seal - to display on your website. The Norton™ Secured Seal is proven to increase website traffic, increase website conversions and build customer trust.
As the most popular security mark in the world, more than 100,000 websites display the Norton™ Secured seal and it is viewed by internet users up to 650 million times in a single day.
Symantec™ continues to lead the SSL Certificate industry as a member of the CA/Browser Forum, a standards making body focused on High Assurance SSL Certificates.
You can Buy Symantec™ products directly from our website at reduced prices. If you require further information about the Symantec™ range of products and services please Contact Us.
Save up to 20%
Secure Site Pro with EV
Secure Site with EV
Secure Site Pro
Symantec™ Code Signing
Symantec™ Safe Site
Symantec™ Secure Site Wildcard Certificate
Why choose the Symantec SSL brand over any other?
- Symantec SSL secures more than one million Web servers worldwide, more than any other Certificate Authority.
- Over 95% of Fortune 500 companies and 96 of the world’s 100 largest banks that use SSL choose SSL Certificates sold by Symantec.
- Over 75% of Web sites using Extended Validation SSL choose Symantec, including biggest names in e-commerce and banking.2
- Over 90,000 domains in 145 countries display the VeriSign Secured® Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet.3
Symantec provides more security and trust in a single solution
All Symantec SSL Certificates include the Norton™ Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, Symantec Seal-in-Search™, and daily Website malware scanning so that you can offer customers peace of mind at all points of their online experience. Every Extended Validation or Pro SSL Certificate now includes vulnerability assessment to help customers quickly identify and take action against the most exploitable weaknesses on your Website. Symantec SSL solutions includes industry-leading authentication and SSL encryption identifiable with the most trusted checkmark on the Internet, along with:
- The Norton Secured Seal
- Vulnerability assessment*
- Website malware scanning
- Symantec Seal-in-Search
So if you:
- Operate in a competitive environment where customer loyalty and brand protection is vital to your success
- You Depend on a high level of financial or e-commerce transactions for the success of your business
- You want the most powerful SSL solution available today with the best in authentication, encryption and brand recognition
Then Symantec SSL is your only choice.
VeriSign® To Symantec™ - SSL Certificates Rebrand
Following the purchase of VeriSign® Authentication Services in August 2010 by Symantec™ all VeriSign® SSL Certificate Products Have Been Rebranded. VeriSign® SSL Certificates are now known as Symantec™ SSL
Certificates, while the famous VeriSign® Trust™ Seal is now known as the Norton™ Secured Seal - Still the most highly recognized trust mark on the internet.
Symantec™ SSL Certificates offer the same great features and high security levels as VeriSign® SSL Certificates while adding even more great value and protection to your business.
Same Tick, New Name, No Hassle
The VeriSign® rebranding was completed in April 2012 with all VeriSign® SSL Certificates automatically updated to Symantec™ SSL Certificates while all VeriSign® Trust™ Seals changed to the Norton™ Secured Seal. The new yellow and black Norton™ Secured Seal will be displayed up to 650 million times per day in over 165 countries.